27 Best Selling of Ninja Blenders:
Looking for a simple way to consume more fruits and vegetables, while super-charging your diet with a range of valuable nutrients? Then you're going to need our ninja blender review list.
While big-named brands like Vitamix and Blendtec might be highly-rated and powerful, they're not the best option for everyone. When it comes to following juicing recipes for weight loss, you'll find that ninja blenders, and even smaller bullet blenders can be just as effective.
Let's be honest, most people hate eating their vegetables, but juicing and blending can give you a unique way to consume more fruits and vegetables without adapting to the herbivore diet. In this comprehensive buyer's guide, we're going to take a look at the best SharkNinja Blenders on the market.
Read on to discover which blender you can use to transform your diet, and your life!
Ninja blender review: 27 Best selling
1.Blend and Store with the BL660 Ninja Professional Blender
The personal countertop blender model from SharkNinja, this Nutri Ninja BL660 is perfect for people who are looking for simple, effective, and budget-friendly solutions to blending. This kit comes with 2 16 oz. nutria ninja cups with "to-go" lids, so you can take your blends with you on the move.
While the machine is largely made from plastic, which helps to allow for its cost-effective nature, the results are usually quite good. Though this blender might not be the option you choose if you're looking for the highest-end solutions like those from BlendTec and Vitamix, it's a powerful budget competitor.
- Easy to use
- Removable, easy-to-clean blades
- Sharp blades work at three levels
- Square jar
- Locking lid
- Powerful motor
- Plastic container and coupling
- Very loud
- Not ideal for liquefying greens
- Blades do not lock
Youtube Video Review:
If you're looking for a blender that's practical, powerful, and easy to use, this is a great, affordable option.
2.Get a Boost with the NN102 Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO with Auto-IQ Boost
Complete with one base and two interchangeable vessels, this 1200-watt Nutri Bowl Duo with Auto IQ can easily switch between processor and vitamin extractor. With this powerful machine, you can break down everything from ice and seeds, to whole foods to make purees, smoothies, and more.
The main negative of this machine, which comes featuring a 24-oz. ninja cup with spout lids, is that the processor is quite small, so it's only ideal for small jobs. Also, you only get a 24-oz. jar, while some prefer a 32-oz.
- Convenient and compact
- Easy to use without the need of a separate food processor
- Powerful blender
- Good size
- Auto-IQ technology to combine pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns
- Nutrient and vitamin extraction for easy blending of various foods
- Needs to be washed regularly
- Ingredients must go with the softer foods on top for the blades to fit
- 24-oz. jar only
- Small (not for big families)
Youtube Video Review
If you're looking for a one-person blending machine, the Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo could be the perfect solution. Just don't expect to blend for the whole family.
3. ABSOLUTE KITCHEN POWER WITH THE BL201 NINJA KITCHEN SYSTEM PULSE
If you think all blenders are limited to making smoothies and food processing, then think again. SharkNinja makes the most of its nutria-ninja solution with this incredible Ninja Kitchen System Pulse. Including a range of interchangeable tools, you can do everything from kneading dough, to chopping food and making smoothies.
The only problem is that the motor can struggle to manage leafy greens like kale, and you do get a very short warranty. However, this machine is still very versatile and affordable!
- Great value for money when you consider functionality features
- Plastic cups and bowl are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Compact size perfect for most kitchens
- Ideal for making a range of soups, breads, doughs, and smoothies
- Short warranty
- Motor may struggle with fibrous green produce
Youtube Video Review:
The BL201 is highly versatile and fantastic for a range of blending solutions. It's great for customers who are searching for an affordable blender that can still crush ice, chop vegetables, mix doughs, and make sauces!
4. Boost your blending with the bl642 nutri ninja blender duo with auto iq
If you've been searching for an effective blender to use at home, then search no further. You get a range of amazing features with the Ninja Duo, as well as the incredible Auto IQ solution that makes blending nutrients much easier. If you want a quick and cost-effective way to get great smoothies and juices, then this could be the solution for you. Plus, the BL642 comes with three Nutri Ninja cups in 18-oz, 24-oz, and 32-oz.
Though some people complain about the noise with this blender, it's worth noting that there really isn't a totally silent and powerful blender available on the market today. At the same time, the warranty terms are a little uncertain, so make sure to check them out carefully before buying.
- Simple pre-programmed features
- Powerful to crush through frozen fruit and ice
- Display timer shows you exactly when your recipe will be ready
- 3 sizes of nutria ninja cups
- Auto-IQ technology for intelligent blending
- XL 72-oz bowl size
- Somewhat difficult to clean, as the blender attachment is very large
Youtube Video Review:
Thanks to the addition of the Auto-IQ technology in this blender, it can be the perfect option for those in search of quick, simple, and easy-to-use blending equipment. Just select one of the pre-programmed settings, and you get instant great results with no guesswork.
5. Compact and stylish: The nutri ninja pro bl450
In today's modern kitchen, compact blenders have become an essential gadget. However, while most linger around the rather weak 600W mark, the Nutri Ninja Pro by SharkNinja comes packing around 900W in its base. Available with two to-go cups in 18-oz. and 24-oz, this set also comes with a recipe and wellness guide.
The biggest gripe of this blender is that you need to push down on the bowl to blend, rather than just walking away and leaving it running. However, it's worth it for affordable power!
- Powerful blending for ice and frozen produce
- Large-capacity containers
- Dishwasher safe for various parts
- Great for nutrient and vitamin extraction
- Cold blending available
- Requires manual operation
Youtube Video Review:
If you're looking for a smoothie maker with versatility, capable of an amazing 21,000rpm, then this could be the solution. It even comes with a recipe book for ideas! What's more, you'll love the two different options for blending cups included!
6. Get professional with the bl610 ninja professional blender
Want to know what makes your kitchen a healthier place almost instantly? A great blender, and this one could be the perfect solution! One of the amazing options from the SharkNinja selection, the BL610 Ninja Professional Blender comes with BFA-free materials and dishwasher safe parts.
Although it's heavy, and made from plastic, the machine still offers good power. However, vegetables that are fibrous, such as kale can wrap around the blades and reduce efficiency during blending.
- 1-year warranty
- Perfect for various food-processing jobs, including smoothies and purees
- The pitcher and blades can be washed in the dishwasher
- Includes a safety feature that prevents blades from spinning when the lid isn't secured
- 1000 watts' professional performance
- Heavy and plastic
- Some problems with certain ingredients
Youtube Review Video:
If you enjoy cost-effective heavy-duty blenders, then this could be the solution for you. It makes everything from purees, shakes, smoothies, and frozen treats, to standard juices. A worthy addition to our ninja blender review list.
7. Upgrade with the bl770 ninja mega kitchen system
Elegant, stylish, and professional, this Ninja Mega Kitchen System is perfect for those who want a stunning, yet effective blending solution in their own home. Following the instructions, you can quietly transform ice into snow in no time, and this particular kit comes with two 16-oz. Nutri Ninja cups to take your drinks with you on the go - wherever you go!
The biggest problem with the Mega Kitchen System is that it struggles to complete pulverize or liquefy foods, which is an issue if you're looking for a juicer to transform your produce into quickly drinkable solutions, but it is great for grinding, blending, and mixing.
- Extremely fast and efficient - food processing jobs can be done in minutes
- More vitamins and minerals from your food without extra strain on your power bill
- 2 16-oz Nutri Ninja cups
- 1500-watts of power
- XL 72-oz blending bowl
- 8-cups food processor for easy and even chopping
- Struggles with juicing and liquefying
- Louder than some blenders depending on the ingredients you mix
Youtube Video Review:
If you're looking for a powerful blender that can help you accomplish a range of different blending and grinding processes, this could be the option for you. However, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System might not be ideal for juicing fans.
8. bigger and better with the bl482 nutri ninja auto iq
The Nutri Ninja Auto IQ comes with tough pro-extractor blades that break down whole fruits, vitamins, vegetables, seeds, and more. Thanks to the Auto-IQ technology, you also get instantly intelligent blending, without the guesswork. The BL482 set comes with a jumbo 32-oz. to-go cup, as well as a regular 24-oz. cup and a small 18-oz. option too!
The biggest problem with the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ is that it's not ideal for dry blending through nuts and sorbets. Also, it comes with a relatively short warranty, so you'll need to take a risk and hope it'll stand the test of time.
- Auto-IQ feature makes blending easy
- Small size so it fits perfectly in most kitchens
- Pre-set controls mean that you can blend without much focus
- Great for single-serving smoothies
- Comes with a range of to-go cups!
- Problems with dry ingredients (you'll need some liquid to help the blades)
- Short warranty
Youtube Video Review:
With this product, Nutri Ninja has taken their already popular Nutri product and added pre-set features that allow you to walk away from the blender when you're pressed for time. It comes with three containers, and a 1,000-watt motor too!
9. Small but mighy: the nutri ninja auto-iq compact system (bl492)
Perhaps the biggest benefit of the Auto-IQ system by Nutri Ninja is that you don't need to press the cup, you can simple choose a pre-set function and start blending instantly. The blender will pulse, blend, and stop all within a couple of seconds, to make you the perfect smoothie. This compact system will fit perfectly into most kitchens, and it's powerful and easy to use.
The only issue with the Auto-IQ system by Nutri Ninja is that it needs some manner of liquid in order to blend, which means you might struggle to make nut butters and other ingredients. It's also quite noisy, and can be difficult to close in some cases.
- Easy to clean and maintain - mostly dishwasher safe
- Small and compact for your countertop
- Great blending performance with super smooth results
- Great at breaking down pulp, nuts, and seeds
- Powerful and easy to use
- Portable and convenient
- Struggles to blend without liquids
- Cups can be difficult to close, which might lead to leaking
Youtube Video Review:
I personally really like this product as an affordable blender. It's simple, easy to use, and ideal for when you're in a hurry first thing in the morning. It's also powerful enough to make sauces, salsas, dips, and smoothies!
10. Affordable and effective: bl2012 nutri ninja blendmax duo with auto-iq
The chances are that you've seen this product advertised on television before, alongside numerous Nutri Ninja Duo commercials that are shown each day. However, if you haven't seen it before, the BlendMax Duo with Auto-IQ is a simple and effective blending system that uses the traditional setup alongside a smoothie cup attachment to make it easier than ever to eat healthy on the go.
For most consumers, the biggest issue with the Nutri Ninja BlendMax Duo is the fact that it's incredibly loud. You shouldn't be using this blender when other people in your home are sleeping - unless you want to get into some serious trouble.
- 88-oz. container with crushing and pulverizing power
- Auto-IQ technology for simple one-touch blending, and control over the texture of your smoothies and juices
- Pro-extractor blades are excellent for vitamin and nutrient extraction
- 2 24-oz. Nutri Ninja cups included (with spout lids)
- Great for soups
- Affordable (half the price of a Vitamix)
- Very loud
- Better for soups than smoothies
I won't lie to you, the performance of the BL2012 Nutri Ninja BlendMax is great for some things, and less great for others. If you want to save time and get a great smoothie first thing in the morning, then it's fantastic, but if you're looking for something with smoother results and a quieter performance, it might not be right for you.
11. Blending for one bl740 ninja professional blender with single serve
The Professional Blender series from Ninja is a cheaper alternative to their Ultima line. These blenders are incredibly popular, and wonderfully powerful - making them an excellent solution for many people getting into the blending scene. They're a fantastic choice for those who don't have the budget for a BlendTec or Vitamix. This option comes with a 72-oz blender jar and two 16-oz cups.
If you're looking for a system to blend smoothies for the entire family, then this might not be the option for you. It's designed exclusively for making one smoothie at a time in most circumstances, so you're best keeping it for a one-person service.
- Various speed settings to choose from
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- 2 16-oz single-serve cups with lids
- 72-oz blender jar
- 1100 watts of performance power
- Nutrient complete crushing juicing
- Very small
Youtube Video Review:
If you're searching for a cost-effective single-person smoothie machine, then this could be the perfect option for you. Ideally, it's meant for people who want to make small amounts of smoothie at a time, perhaps first thing in the morning before heading to work!
12. Nutri ninja mega 1500 watt kitchen system with auto-iq technology
Marketed as the most efficient and affordable high-speed blender on the market, this Ninja Mega Kitchen System has created a lot of hype in the smoothie and blending world. With this incredible kit, you get everything you need for blending doughs, smoothies, and soups, as well as incredible vitamin and nutrient extraction. You also get a host of accessories such as a 72-oz blender pitcher and 24-oz cups.
There's not much to complain about with this blender. The only gripe you could have is that it can be quite loud - as most powerful blenders are. What's more, though it can blend the ingredients for soup, you can't heat the soup in the pitcher, as it's not microwave friendly.
- Affordable and capable of basically anything, including purees, doughs, smoothies, and more
- Auto-IQ technology so you don't have to watch your blender
- Cups with a 64-oz bowl, 72-oz pitcher, two 24-oz cups with lids, a chopping blade, dough blade, and recipe book!
- Nutrient and vitamin extraction provided - for excellent smoothies and soups
- Much lower price than similar blenders on the market
- Pretty loud
Youtube Video Review:
If you're looking for a food processing system that's amazing value for money, then you won't get anything like this many features from anything else on the market, for a similar price. Blending fruits and veggies is easy, so is crushing ice and maintaining excellent vitamin and mineral preservation!
13. Affordable perfomance: the bl2013 ninja blendmax duo with auto-iq
Check this out, a blender that offers incredible performance, high power, and fantastic durability, for a tiny price tag. It's almost enough to make you feel suspicious, but our blender reviews should put your mind at rest. The BL2013 comes with an 88-oz. blending pitcher, Auto-IQ technology, and 2 24-oz Nutri Ninja cups.
Though it's quite loud, it's what most people would have come to expect when buying high-power blenders for their home. Additionally, in the Max pitcher, you might struggle to get great smoothies, instead, it's best for soups and salsa blends.
- Great for soups, salsas, and other blends
- Half the price of a Vitamix
- Pro extractor blades are perfect for nutrient and vitamin extractor
- Smaller blending cup is perfect for smoothies
- Auto-IQ blend technology for one-touch blending
- 88-oz blender perfect for crushing ice and whole produce
- Very Loud
- The larger pitcher isn't ideal for smoothies
If you're looking for a personal blending solution that doesn't ask you to figure out the ideal settings every time you use it, then the BL2013 could be perfect for you. It's great for multi-tasking, and ideal for creating fantastic blends on the go!
14. On-the-go nutrition: bl642z nutri ninja blender duo with auto iq
A powerful and efficient countertop blender, complete with three Nutri Ninja cups for excellent on-the-go nutrition, as well as sip & seal lids, and a recipe cookbook, this Nutri Ninja Blender Duo is great for any blending fan. It comes with Auto IQ technology for a perfectly-timed and no-nonsense blending provider, and it also has quality extractor blades that optimize the minerals and vitamins in various ingredients.
The biggest problem with the Nutri Ninja Blender Duo is that it can be a little complex to use. When you start figuring out the control panel for the first time, you might need a little time to work out all the different buttons - but you should get used to the system eventually.
- BPA-Free Plastic
- Optimized extraction of ingredients with the incredible nutrition blades
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Comes with a comprehensive recipe book - perfect for inspiration
- Large capacity 72-oz pitcher
- Includes 3 Nutri Ninja cups - 2 at 24-oz and 1 at 32-oz with sip & seal lids
- A little complicated to use
- Somewhat more expensive than other options
Though it's more expensive and complex than other blending solutions, the Nutri Ninja Blender Duo is a fantastic solution for many thanks to its range of excellent features. Its high-quality blades can instantly pulverize ingredients, and it has exceptionally smart functionality too, which is great for eliminating the guesswork of blending.
15. 1200 Watt motor bl492w nutri ninja auto-iq compact system
The compact and easy-to-use Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Compact system is perfect for those who want to take their nutrition with them on the go. Sleek and attractive, it comes with a 1200-watt motor and four Auto-IQ programs, including smooth boost, blend, chop, and extract. There's also a button for low-speed and pulsing.
The only real issue with the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Compact System is that it's very small, and really only intended for one user at a time. On top of that, there's a lot of attachments included that you will need to find storage for - if you can count that as a negative point.
- Comes with a selection of single-serve cups
- Crushes ice instantly without the need for liquid
- Good quality steel single service containers
- Versatile and compact machine
- Auto-IQ system with smooth-boost technology for customized drinking experiences
- 40-oz blend and prep bowl for exceptional functionality
- High-performance blending and vitamin extraction
- High price for a single-serve machine
- A lot of attachments included
- The gadget can't handle hot liquids
If you're looking for a professional-standard single-serve blender, then this could be what you've been searching for. It's convenient and easy to use, and it fits on most countertops too, so it's great for showing off your blending lifestyle in your home kitchen.
16. Professional-level blending with the bl773c0 ninja mega kitchen system
One of the most popular countertop blenders currently offered by SharkNinja, the Professional-level ninja mega kitchen system uses an incredible 1500-watt and 2 horsepower solution for crushing frozen fruit, ice, and various other produce items in seconds. This collection comes with a reversal slicing and shredding or grating disc for perfect results, and the 8-cup food processor includes a chute lid for the easy addition of ingredients.
The biggest issue that customers have with the Mega Kitchen system is that it can sometimes struggle with blending fibrous materials like Kale, thanks to its blending blade design. However, in most circumstances it will power through.
- Affordable for high-quality power
- Comes with 3 16-oz Nutri Ninja cups
- Available with slicing/shredding and grating discs
- 8-cup processor bowl allows you to make 2 lbs. of dough in 30 seconds
- 1500-watt and 2 horsepower crushing solution
- Some issues with fibrous materials
- Difficult getting the pitcher lid on
Youtube Video Review:
For its price tag, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System is a very good-quality machine with plenty to brag about. It's great for basic food prep and blending solutions, and it comes with a host of extra accessories that make transporting nutritious soups, sauces, and smoothies simpler than ever.
17. HIGh power one-person bl4937 ninja auto-iq compact system
Here's the deal, this One-Person Auto IQ compact system is a stunning on-the-go solution similar to the Nutri Ninja BL492W system, but with extra dough hook for perfect dough-making consistencies and numerous to-go cups. The system comes with a 1200-watt motor for all your meal-making and drink-making needs, and it's great for extracting nutrients too.
Again, it's only designed for one-person use, which means that if you're looking for something that can make meals for the entire family, you may need to look to a bigger model. Additionally, you may struggle if you want to blend hot products or liquids like soups!
- Comes with a range of single-serve cups which is perfect for quick nutrition on the go
- Crushing is ideal for ice and hard produce
- Comes with a stainless-steel single-serve container
- 1200-watt motor for excellent power
- Comes with a host of food processing accessories
- Auto IQ takes the guesswork out of blending
- Very small size
- Can't handle hot liquids
This blender looks great and performs well too - making it a great addition to any household kitchen. In our ninja blender review list for SharkNinja products, it's probably one of the best solutions on the market for those in search of a single-serve one-person solution to instant and easy blending.
18. nutri ninja refurbished qb3005 2-in-1 700-watt blender
The Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 with 700-watt power pod is an exceptional high-quality blender with powerful vitamin and nutrient extraction solutions. This refurbished item comes with a 40-oz all-in-one processor bowl to chop, blend, crush ice and make dough and batter. The QB3005 comes with an extra 16-oz Nutri Ninja Jar, and it's perfect for crushing ice and making frozen drinks.
There really isn't a great deal of negatives about this product, but it is geared towards smaller batches of blending. The 16-oz cups are quite small, which can make it difficult to fit all of the raw ingredients you need into your smoothie.
- 700-watt power pod and two appliances to give exceptional food processing and vitamin extraction in one
- Powerful vitamin and nutrient blending
- 40-oz all-in-one processor bowl for chopping, blending, crushing ice and grating
- Dual functionality of a smoothie blender and food processor
- No problems making salsa, smoothies, soups, and cookie doughs
- Designed for smaller batches
The 2-in-1 Nutri Ninja is a handy little device with fantastic customer reviews on most websites. It's ideal for blending if you're only serving one person at a time, and it comes with plenty of power for all your mixing needs too!
19. master ninja blender review: ninja mega kitchen system bl771
If you're looking for a great balance of power, performance, and useful accessories, then the Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL771 collection could be the perfect solutions. It's rated highly on most websites, and it's also one of the most affordable options out there if you're looking for a system that can tackle multiple food preparation tasks at once. It comes with 1500-watt professional performance, a 72-oz pitcher for blending, and 2 professional Nutri Ninja cups for vitamin and nutrient extraction.
I'm not going to lie to you, the Ninja Mega Kitchen system can struggle a little when it comes to blending fibrous materials like kale, but that's just because of its crushing blade design. It can still manage relatively will in most cases, and there aren't many complaints about it breaking down.
- Best-seller thanks to its total crushing blade
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Large 72-oz pitcher
- XL 8 cup food processing bowl for dough mixing and chopping
- 1 cup bowl chopping blade
- 2 professional Nutri Ninja cups
- 1500-watt power
- Some issues with blending fibrous materials
- The lid can be difficult to get on
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL771 is a professional-level blender that competes with many of the other options in the blender range. It's a best-seller in the market, and a fantastic solution for those who want a comprehensive kitchen accessory.
20. a dual-blending machine: qb3005 nutri ninja 2-in-1
Here's the deal, the Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 is an exceptionally simple, yet highly powerful blending solution. It uses a "power pod" which is a blender base that works with either the 40-oz processor bowl or the 16-oz Nutri Ninja cups. The cups are for making smoothies which allow for exceptional nutrient and vitamin extraction, while the bowl can crush ice, make dough, grind, and mix.
For most consumers, the issue with the Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 is that it can cause problems if you're looking for larger batches. The cups are pretty small, which makes it difficult to fit all the ingredients you need for a really great smoothie into them.
- 1500-watts professional-level blending system
- 72-oz total crushing blending technology
- 8-cup food processing bowl for dough making and chopping
- Easy to use and maintain
- 2 Nutri Ninja cups provided for on-the-go nutrition
- Small cups for one-person blending
The chances are if you want to get great results with this blender, you might have to make multiple batches at once. It'll be tough to fit all of the ingredients you need into the cups that come with the set, but they are great for easy transportation of nutrients.
21. ENhance your nutrition with the bl810 nutri-ninja ultima blender
The Ninja Ultima blender is an upgraded version of the Ninja Mega blender. The biggest difference is that the Ultima range comes with dual-state blending technology and variable 10-speed controls. Both product lines come with the same 1500-watt power, and the Ultima looks far more commercial - similar to a Vitamix. This looks like something you'd see in a café!
I find that the Ninja Ultima struggles somewhat when it comes to blending some ingredients, such as fibrous materials, but it does a great job with other ingredients that some blenders might struggle with, such as nut butters and seeds.
- Great for crushing ice, whole fruits and vegetables
- High-speed technology for smooth and creamy mixes
- Pro-variable speeds - ten speed to choose from plus a pulse setting
- Comes with 2 professional Nutri Ninja Cups with sip & seal lids
- 1500-watt, 2.5 horsepower
- Can struggle with certain materials and recipes
Overall, the Nutri Ninja Ultima Blender is great if you're looking for something to help you make large portions of exceptional smoothies. If you're looking for high quality for a great price, the BL810 comes with a perfect mix of cups and variable speeds.
22. simple and powerful: the bl6878 ninja blender 1200
The Ninja Blender 1200 gives you all the blending power you need to crush ice, blend smoothies, and design your own frozen desserts. Though it doesn't have the tamper required to make nut butters like a Vitamix, it can pulverize dried nuts, which makes it a pretty effective kitchen utensil. On top of that, you get great functionality for a low price!
Though it can't make nut-butter, the SharkNinja Blender 1200 is pretty impressive, and has a great deal of potential if you're looking for an affordable high-quality solution to blending and mixing.
- Very affordable
- 1200-watt motor
- Large 3.5-inch blade for more reach
- Great warranty
- Auto-IQ technology makes blending simpler
- Can't make nut butters
- Isn't specified as BPA-free
This compact and powerful blender is great for people who are searching for a medium-sized powerful blending solution. It doesn't take up much space but it's great for making salsa, frozen shakes and various desserts.
23. intelligent blending with the nutri ninja auto iq (bl481)
This Nutri Ninja Auto IQ range has seen a huge increase in popularity over the recent years thanks to the great experience it gives its customers. Indeed, SharkNinja have managed to have an innovative and landing impression on their target market with compact and full-size blending solutions. This Auto IQ blender comes with 3 Nutri Ninja cups and a 1000-watt motor
A popular solution for hands-free blending, the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ can only do smaller jobs when compared to a full-sized blender, but it's still a great option if you're looking for one-person smoothies and soups.
- Nutri Ninja blades perfect for nutrition
- 18-oz, 24-oz, and 32-oz cups with 3 sip & seal lids
- 1000-watt motor crushes through vegetables and whole fruits
- Auto IQ technology for simple timed blending solutions
- Ninja-Pro extractor blades provide ultimate nutrition.
- Only suitable for one person batches
If you're searching for a quick and effective one-person blending solution, then the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ could be the answer. It looks great and performs fantastically, plus this option comes with a much-needed 32-oz cup.
24. a comprehensive blending solution ninja kitchen system 1200 (bl700)
The Ninja Kitchen System 1200 comes with an amazing 1100-watts of performance power, as well as a 72-oz XL pitcher featuring an easy-pour spout. Alongside smart speed technology, this blender offers top of the range convenience when it comes to crushing ice, making dough, and more! The company even states that it can make as much as 1.5 pounds of dough at a time!
The total crushing blade used in the 72-oz pitcher comes with some mixed results when it comes to blending green smoothies. You may find that it's easier to feed fibrous vegetables into the blending machine bit by bit.
- 1100-watt professional power
- Smart speed technology
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- 42-ounce processing bowl that can manage up to 1.5lbs of dough
- 72-oz pitcher with pouring spout
- Some difficulties with fibrous green vegetables
The Ninja Kitchen System is perfect for people who don't have a mixer or food processor and want a system with which they can do everything at once!
25. incredible compact performance bl641 nutri ninja blender duo with auto iq
This blender comes with all the power you need to make great smoothies using the large pitcher and extractor blade. It looks great and performs well too, plus, it's a full-sized countertop solution so you don't have to worry about making enough for the whole family. It's one of the most popular countertop products on the market.
There's been some complaints from consumers that this product has stopped working within the first year. However, the company has been very responsive when it comes to addressing and helping dissatisfied customers. What's more, based on the number of Duos that have been sold, it'd seem that most blenders don't have this issue.
- 72-oz crushing and pulverizing solutions for smooth drinks and blends
- Nutri Ninja Pro-extractor blades for excellent breakdown of vitamins and minerals
- Auto IQ technology for timed, intelligent blending
- Multi-serve jump 32-oz and regular 24-oz Nutri Ninja cup
- Comes with a recipe cookbook
- Some issues with durability
The Ninja Duo blender is a great blender with plenty of power to spare. It comes with the bonus of a large container that can handle ice and frozen ingredients easily, and it doesn't have any problems blending ingredients like frozen fruits and nuts.
26. make blending easier with the nutri ninja with auto iq
The basic Auto IQ Nutri Ninja model, this solution isn't a nutrient extractor as advertised, but a single-serve blender that comes with plenty of great advanced features to boast about. There's also a proper control panel which can give you far more flexibility for blending than many ninja products.
The biggest issue with the Nutri Ninja featuring Auto IQ is that it comes with only a single year of warranty. This warranty is pretty limited too, so you're going to have to make sure that you understand what you're getting into before you purchase it.
- Effective travel lids on 3 different sized cups
- Auto IQ technology for simple and effective blending
- Total crushing blades and reversible slicer/shredder and grater discs
- Extra-large 72-oz blender pitcher
- 1500-watt motor
- 1 single year warranty
This is a great blender for most consumers, but it is pretty noisy and comes with a low warranty life. However, if you don't mind taking a risk for the lower price, it's got plenty of potential and power to offer.
27. Customize your drinks with th ninja kitchen system with auto iq (bl494)
Really customize your drink experience with this incredible nutria ninja kitchen system featuring Auto-IQ Boost. The nutrient and vitamin extraction solution comes with pro-extractor blades that blend through whole fruits and vegetables easily for full-bodied nutrient juices.
The kitchen system can have some trouble blending fibrous ingredients like kale and cabbage, but for the most part it works really well and doesn't have any trouble with complex mixes and ingredients. It's also a great-looking piece of equipment.
- Auto IQ system allows you to customize your drink perfectly
- High performance blending cuts through frozen ingredients easily
- 72-oz blender pitcher
- 40-oz blending and preparation bowl
- 2 cups for transportation
- Nutrient and vitamin extraction blades
- Some difficulty with certain ingredients
This is a great all-around blender for a range of people in search of simple and effective preparation, blending, mixing, chopping, and juicing.
Your Ultimate Ninja Blender Review List
We hope you've enjoyed this comprehensive list ninja blender review list, and that it will help you to make an informed decision about your choices regarding blending and mixing for your home kitchen.
Remember, the perfect blender will depend on your unique needs and preferences, but many of the blenders we've covered above are designed to perform a range of functions for those in need of a cost-effective and efficient machine.