12 Best Selling of Magic Bullet (Nutribullet) List:
Are you looking for a convenient and cost-effective way to get your health back on track? Then juicing could be the answer. Blending and juicing your fruits and vegetables makes getting your five-a-day simpler than ever, and with the right bullet blender review, you can make sure that you start your new fitness trend off on the right track.
Though Vitamix and Blendtec blenders are often very efficient and effective, they're not the only option out there when it comes to juicing. There are plenty of bullet and ninja blenders that can do the job just as well - whether you're looking for ways to drink more juice for weight loss, or you just want to try a healthy new trend.
Keep reading to learn more from our range of blender reviews, NutriBullet guides, and information designed to help you make the best decision for your drinkable diet.
Bullet Blender Review: 12 Best Selling list
1. Blend Quickly and Effectively with the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece System
Check this out, a perfect partner to your weight loss routine for an amazing price. I love this fantastic NutriBullet blender, which is why it's one of the first that I'm going to cover in this bullet blender review list. Not only does it come with a host of additional extras like 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 emulsifying blade, 1 flat blade, but it also has power to spare too!
Although the blender can leak at the base of the cup in some cases, the issue is usually remedied by simply re-screwing on the blade, and making sure that you don't fill the cup beyond the max filling line.
- High-speed system totally pulverizes ingredients for a smooth consistency
- Very reasonably priced
- Clean up is far easier than with most standard juices
- Comes with a range of tasty recipes to get you started
- High-torque 600-watt motor
- 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 emulsifying blade, 1 flat blade, 2 re-sealable lids, and more
- Manufactured in compliance with US Electrical Standards
- Some leaking, but the issue is easily rectified
- The 100% satisfaction-guarantee warranty requires you to send all pieces back along with the receipt
All-in-all, I think this is a great little blender for an amazing price. If you're looking for something that's simple, effective, and perfect for getting your blending habit started, then this could be the ideal personal blender for you.
2. upgrade your kitchen with the magic bullet nutribullet pro 900 (15-piece set)
Compact, user-friendly, and brimming with accessories to enhance your kitchen blending experience, the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 15-piece system is perfect for those who are really into the blending and juicing trend. Cyclonic technology uses stainless steel extractor blades to reduce vegetables, nuts, fruits, and seeds into a silky-smooth texture for excellent nutrient consumption.
The biggest problem with this particular set is that some customers have reported that the blades can sometimes wear out quite easily. Often, this happens when the blender isn't properly maintained, so you can reduce the issue by giving your blender time to cool down after periods of mixing, and washing the blades regularly.
- Incredibly powerful when compared to most blenders on the market today
- Re-enforced blades to prevent leakage and breakdown tough nutritious foods
- Easy to clean and convenient to use too!
- Hardcover recipe book included
- Full 15-piece set includes plenty of cups and blades
- Manufactured in compliance with US Electrical Standards
- Requires attention, care, and regular maintenance
- Needs time to cool down between blending sessions
The competition is tight in the world of blenders today, but I think that this one is a sure winner. One of the most powerful blenders on the market for an extremely low price, it's perfect for those who are just getting started, and want to make sure they're blending with style.
3. professional home blending with the magic bullet blender 11-piece set
If you're looking for expert-level blending on a budget, this could be the perfect blender for you. Easy to use and simple - all you need to do is push down on the cup to get the blades whirring - this professional-style magic bullet blender is a great addition to any kitchen. It even comes with a ten-second recipe book to make crafting the perfect drinks easier than ever.
The biggest problem with this blender is that it's a little too powerful for some tasks. For instance, if you want to make a chunky soup or salad, you're probably going to need a different mixer. At the same time, the larger container can make it difficult to move food into the center of the blades for chopping.
- Excellent for smoothies and juicing
- Great for whipping up desserts and sauces
- Capable of chopping, mixing, and blending functions
- The cups and lids are dishwasher safe
- The set cups with a range of three cups, as well as portable lids, and a 10-second recipe book
- Not ideal for chunky soups and salads
- Easier to mix and blend in the smaller cups
Affordable and simple, this is a great budget-friendly blender for those who are exploring juicing, blending, and mixing for the first time. It might not offer the same versatility as other, more expensive blenders, but it is a great way to get started.
4. Care for the youngster with the magic bullet baby care system
Creating fresh and healthy baby foods is a huge concern for many parents. After all, we want to make sure that our kids are safe at all times, and the best way to do that is to be absolutely aware of all the ingredients and foods that your children eat. The Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care system is perfect for doing just that.
The only real problem with this blending system is that it contains quite a lot of plastic, which means that it's not the strongest blender on the market. If you're willing to keep an eye on the system though, you should benefit from pretty cost-effective solution to making healthy foods for your youngster.
- Strong motor helps to crush food faster
- Delivers wholly home-made baby food in minutes
- Comes with plenty of storage room
- Meets the North American Electrical Standards
- 6 date-dial storage cups, 1 spatula, tip proof tray, and stay-fresh reseal-able lids
- A lot of plastic, so limited in terms of durability
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to make fresh and delicious foods for your baby, then the Baby Bullet care system is the perfect solution. There's really nothing else like it on the market, and you're sure to save plenty of money searching for and buying expensive baby food products!
5. pure power with the magic bullet nutribullet rx n17-1001 blender
I'm not going to lie to you, this is one of my favorite bullet blender review products on this list. When it comes to bullet reviews, this machine seems to knock competitors out of the park time and time again. Professional-looking, and packed with amazing performance, this is one of the strongest motors on the blending market, at 1700 watts, and it comes with smart hands-free technology, which makes it ideal for on-the-go blending.
The only real issue with the Magic Bullet NutriBullet RX is that it is quite large, which means that you need a lot of extra space for storage. On top of that, it comes without any way to control speed or pulsing, so you're pretty much left with a one-size-fits-all solution for creating soups and smoothies.
- Very powerful machine 1700-watt function
- Easy to use - perfect for beginners, and fantastic for on-the-go-blending
- Powerful enough to make green smoothies
- Hands-free smart technology
- Heating cycle available for sauces and soups
- Manufactured per US and Canadian Electrical Standards
- Comes with a range of additional extras like on-the-go lids, and a jug container
- Pretty big - so make sure you have lots of kitchen space
- Limited controls
If you're looking for a powerful and effective blender that isn't going to break the bank, this machine is ideal for creating smooth drinks, delicious sauces, soups, and more in an instant. In fact, you're unlikely to find anything nearly this powerful on the market for anything less than double the price.
6. blending made easy with the nutribullet blender/mixer 8-piece set
One of the most popular blenders on the market today, this incredible 8-piece set has been certified as refurbished, which means you get all of the great advantages of a top-notch blender, for a much lower price than you would usually expect. It's simple to use and clean, and comes with an eight-piece nutrient extraction set which makes it easy to get the most out of your fresh produce.
The biggest issue with the NutriBullet Blender/Mixer set is that you will not be able to blend ice without adding some liquid to begin with. In other words, if you're planning on making snow cones then you're going to need to look elsewhere.
- Capable of making high-quality drinks fast
- Includes a great recipe book for instant inspiration
- Set comes with a range of solutions for nutritious drinking
- Simple to use and clean
- Manufactured in compliance with US Electrical Standards
- Works like new
- Comes with a 90-day warranty
- Requires some liquid to blend ice
- Can have a slightly less durable motor because some parts are made of plastic
If you're looking for a comprehensive blender set that does it all for a very low price, this could be the machine you've been searching for. Just remember that it might not be able to blend everything that you could tackle with a more expensive blending solution.
7. The comprehensive kit: magic bullet deluxe 25-pc set
The Deluxe 25-PC Set Magic Bullet kit is a high-speed blending machine that comes in a fantastic professional and compact design. The no-buttons operation means it's quick and simple to use, all you need to do is load the ingredients into your cup or one of the four included mugs and get ready to go. Best of all, it can be used to chop onions, mix garlic, create soups, smoothies and shakes, and the set comes with a 10-second recipe book too!
The only negative I can really find with this blender is the fact that you are going to have to add some liquid if you really want to get a smooth blend. In other words, you're going to struggle with chopping anything that's not liquid-based. Additionally, although they're made of stainless steel, the blades can sometimes corrode with time.
- Powerful high-performance base
- Grind chop and prepare dishes in 10 seconds
- Great for making desserts, salsas and smoothies
- 26-piece set includes lids, shaker-steamer tops, flip-top lids, recipe book, 3-piece pitcher, crusher for ice, 3 blades, powerful base, to-go mugs and more
- Stainless-steel blades
- Easy to fit on most countertops
- Requires liquid for a good blend
- Blades can corrode with time
If you're looking for a comprehensive blending experience for your kitchen, then this is one of the most cost-effective ways to kick-start your new blending habit. Not only does it come with a seriously powerful blending base, but it also includes all the accessories you could possibly need too!
8. a refurbished bullet blender review treasure: magic bullet 11-piece set
Powerful, impressive, and generally nice to look at, the Magic Bullet Blender/Mixer 11-piece set is a pretty good addition to any kitchen or home blending kit. It comes brimming with accessories to enhance your blending experience, and also features a very strong motor, which can make quick work of everything from tough fresh produce, to coffee beans.
The biggest problem that consumers have with the Magic Bullet Blender/Mixer, is that it can be a little over-powered for certain cooking and mixing projects. In other words, if you want it to chop something, then you might end up having it pureed or pulverized instead. If you like bigger chunks, then a chopping board might be a better option.
- Tested and certified by Magic Bullet to perform like new
- High-Speed blender and mixing system
- Mixes, grinds, perfectly
- 11-piece set includes two party mugs, a stay-fresh lid, cookbook, tall cup, and cross blade
- 250-watt motor
- Great at making sauces and soups
- Not great at chopping large chunks
- You might need to shake the larger container to move the mixer around evenly
If you're looking for an easy-to-use and effective blending tool, then this refurbished treasure could be the perfect solution. When it comes to blender reviews, NutriBullet options like this one are budget-friendly and easy to recommend to newbies who want to get a taste of the blending and smoothie-making market.
9. a compact countertop option: 18-piece express magic bullet mixing set
Perhaps one of the most comprehensive countertop blenders on the market today, this set is perfect for those who want to take nutritious eating with them on the go - wherever they go. It includes plenty of incredible crushing power, and the yoga strap means that you can carry your party mugs full of delicious and healthy smoothie or juice with you wherever you go.
The only real problem with this 18-Piece Magic Bullet Mixing Set is the fact that it's designed really as a solution for one person at a time - rather than a comprehensive family smoothie-making machine. If you're only in search of a one-person mixer, however, then this shouldn't be too much of a problem.
- Compact and powerful
- Easy to clean
- Capable of grinding everything from fruit to coffee beans
- Perfect for instant meals and snacks
- Plenty of crushing power thanks to its 250-watt performance
- Comes with a 10-second recipe book, yoga strap, 4 colored lip rings, 1 flat blade, 1 cross blade, 2 fresh reseal lids, 1 tall cup, 1 short cup, 1 high-power base, and 4 party mugs
- Can only blend enough for one person at a time
- Lots of plastic can mean limited durability
10. elegant and effective: the magic bullet njb 0801 juice bullet
With the incredible NJB-0801 Juice bullet, you can literally juice your entire recommended daily serving of fresh fruit and vegetables in a matter of seconds. The best part? It's compact and convenient to use too, with a set that includes a juice-feed tube pusher, juice bowl, juice pulp container, base, cleaning brush, and user guide. The stainless-steel pour spout and convenient carry handle means that you can crush and create the perfect drinks in seconds!
The biggest issue that consumers face with the Magic Bullet juicer, is that they can sometimes struggle to clean the entire set. Additionally, as with many juicers, you may find that you get more juice out of your fresh produce if you pulverize the items on a lower speed.
- Fresh juice in seconds
- Juice containers included in 8, 16, or 32 ounces
- 700-watt motor for incredible crushing power
- Comes apart into three easy-to-store pieces
- Perfect for quick rinsing
- Juice recipe book included in the set
- Can be difficult to clean
- Sometimes a little slow if you want to get the most juice possible
If you've been interested in getting involved with the "juicing for fitness" or weight-loss juicing trend, then this could be the perfect machine to get you started. It's quick and easy to use, and it comes at a much lower price than some of the other similar juicers on the market!
11. nutrient extraction pro: nutri bullet nbr-12 12-piece blender/mixer
Keep reading if you're looking for a blender that can help you to extract the most nutrients from your favorite fruits and vegetables. The Nutri Bullet NBR-12 is a super-food extractor that's perfect for boosting your diet and exercise routine. The patented blade design with cyclonic action makes blending and mixing smoothies simpler than ever, so you can combine all of the fruits and vegetables you need for true internal health into a delicious drink.
The 600-watt motor is slightly smaller than some of the higher-end options on the market, but it can still make you a smoothie or juice in a matter of minutes. Additionally, this bullet blender review list wouldn't be totally honest if we didn't tell you that the warranty was a little limited - but the same issue can be said of numerous brands today.
- Compact and convenient to use
- Very affordable
- A range of NutriBullet recipes included
- Cups and lids are dishwasher safe
- 600-watt motor is still very effective
- Includes a power base, 2 short cups, 2 re-sealable lids, 1 tall cup, a pocket nutritionist manual and emulsifying blade
- Short warranty time
- Though the cups are BPA-free, they aren't plastic-free
If you're looking for bullet reviews that give you a deeper view into the cheapest and most effective models on the market, then this Nutri Bullet NBR-12 could be an ideal solution for those who are looking for a mid-market professional experience. When it comes to blender reviews, NutriBullet solutions like this one are at the higher end of the market, with really powerful mixing capabilities.
12. go green with the nutri bullet nbr-12 hi-speed system in green
I'm not going to lie to you, this is basically the exact same blender as the one that we reviewed above. The only real difference is that it comes in green to help promote your kitchen design, or give you a sense of extra "green" living when you're blending for your morning smoothies. Like the standard NBR-12, this option comes with a 600-watt motor that's powerful enough to blend through plenty of fresh produce, including fruits, vegetables, and seeds.
Again, the cups are made of plastic, which can make them a little less durable than some of the options available on the market today. What's more, you'll find that the warranty doesn't last as long as some of the guarantees on similar BlendTec or Vitamix blenders. However, for the reduction in price, you'll probably feel comfortable taking the risk.
- Doesn't take up much space on the counter top
- Low price compared to similar models on the market
- Comes with recipe book, emulsifying blade, 2 short cups, 1 tall cup, and 2 re-sealable lids
- 600-watt motor performance
- Dishwasher-safe cups and lids
- Easy to use - just press down to blend!
- Heavy in plastic - so slightly less durable cups and lids
- Short warranty
Again, this is a simple and effective blender that's great for beginners, and perfect for those who want to add something a little extra stylish to their kitchen. If you're an interior-design buff who wants to improve their health and fitness, this could be the blender for you.
Your Bullet Blender Review List
We hope that you've enjoyed this comprehensive bullet blender review list, and that our bullet reviews have served to give you more information about the mixing and juicing options available on the market today.
Whether you're just getting started with smoothies and juicing, or you’re a diet and fitness professional, these blender reviews, NutriBullet guides, and industry-information topics should help you to make a more informed decision about your next blending purchase.